Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey, it's ok...

It's ok that yesterday I made an emergency cloth diaper for Layla because of her rash and it came out looking like something Bam-bam would wear from the Flinstones.


It's ok that Serena left her tooth under her pillow with this little note. She's trying.


It's ok that the tooth fairy is sometimes late. I'm sure she gets busy....::cough cough::...

It's ok that when my husband and I spot a stray baby sock in the living room, we dive for it so we can sniff it like it's the last thing we'll ever smell.

(Have you ever smelled a stray baby sock? It's like heaven on earth.)

Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. sometimes you have to do what you have to do. i always have moments like that with my girls. they will make you laugh later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! LOVE this. the note to the tooth fairy is so cute, a definitely keeper:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is too sweet! The joys of babies and little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her little note to the tooth fairy. Will all those loose teeth around, I'm sure the tooth fairy gets a little busy sometimes :)

    Cute blog, btw!

    xo,
    Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loose socks around the house are the best! I love finding them, they are so cute..and smell yummy of course! That note was so darling, your little girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete