Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Recap


Saturday was my good friends bridal shower and it turned out beautifully. 

(Btw, the bride is the girl in the peach dress. That's Monica)

I'm so happy for her and her future husband Robert. This wedding is a long time coming. They've been dating for 12 years!

I was hoping to get more pictures of the event, but the other bridemaids and I were scrambling around trying to get things ready, and then hosting the party-and then cleaning up. I was in a bit of a hurry to leave because I had to drop my best friend off at her house and I had been away from my girls for so long already.

Sunday, the family and I just stayed home. I read a little outside, worked on my sewing and organized the coat closet. Later H made some delicious burgers for dinner. 

It's always nice having a day..or two off from cooking. I didn't have to cook Saturday or Sunday. This week is going to be a busy one. I've got a few projects I need to work on, lunch with a friend, a doctor's appt, Serena's ballet, baby gymboree for Layla.

Busy, busy....



No comments:

Post a Comment