Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Simple blue & a makeup tutorial..

I used to shop at Forever 21 alot. Like most people I loved the trendy outfits for a low price. About a year ago I stopped shopping there. I just can't find anything I like anymore and I have no patience to go through their messy displays. I do still have quite a few items that have lasted me awhile though. 

Take for instance this top. I wore it when I was pregnant with Layla and now I have a chance to wear it again. It's really really comfortable and long enough to cover my belly till the beginning of the third trimester.

(Please excuse the smudgy mirror..)


You like my house slippers? Hee-hee. I can't stand walking around barefoot in the house. My feet get cold and I don't like picking up any small crumbs.


I also wanted to share this daytime makeup tutorial by Jennifer Stano I found on Youtube. She is gorgeous and has a killer wardrobe. You can find her blog here. Occaisonally I try out some makeup tutorials just to change my look up a little but I usually don't have great success. However I was able to follow along easily with this one and I really liked the way it came out.



1 comment:

  1. I agree! I still wear pieces I got from F21 years ago but now everything is either too hippy or too hoochie! I wish they'd go back to their previous styles.

    ReplyDelete