Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Show & Tell Monday: Fall is in the air!

Happy Labor Day! Today I'm actually participating in a link up. Check out Becky's blog and all the other bloggers who linked up to see their take on fall.  
 

 
 
1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
 
Honestly I'm so ready for this heat to be over--espeially with being pregnant and uncomfortable, but I live in Texas so who am I kidding? It's going to be hot all the way to mid December. I love fall but Spring is my favorite season. I love the layering, cardigans, boots, and scarves and fall, but I love Spring most for all the wardrobe choices.
 
I also like fall because that means the holiday's are coming! I love the decorating, seeing the leaves falling to the ground and just being able to spend more time outdoors.
 
2. Show us your fall style.

{Sadly, with a postpartum body after I have the baby in November, and two other girls to run after, I will probably be living in leggings, flowy tops and flat boots.}

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?

Fall is going to be so fun this year because our family will be bigger. I'm looking forward to being outdoors a lot. Going to the pumpkin patch in October is fun as is making crafts with them. Also looking forward to decorating. About a month ago I already bought some Halloween decorations. Currently you can find Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations for cheap. You just have to buy them early.

{Can't wait to do this again but with Layla and the new baby also.}

4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.

I absolutely love Wassail (hot spiced apple cider). I've been craving it lately. It's so good.


5. Tell us how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?

I love Halloween, but considering Halloween is about two weeks before my due date, I don't see myself dressing up this year. Last year I also didn't but I had a lot going on and I was still working full time. The girls dressed up as Dorothy and a little lamb. I'm not sure what they are going to be this year but I'm on the hunt for ideas.

Yesterday I was at Michael's and I saw the cutest Halloween party decorations. I'd like to have a Halloween party this year but there is just too much going on. I'm trying to book a few craft shows so that means a lot of work and sewing so I don't want to overextend myself.
{About 11 weeks pregnant with Layla ~ Halloween 2010}

{Halloween 2011}

 
Anyone else excited for Fall?
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. love all your fall picks! I love your girls costumes from last year! so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! The girls look adorbs in their halloween costumes! I'm sure that this fall will be a very busy and exciting time for both of our families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited!! I am due only 2-3 weeks before you and I am in the same boat, can't wait to celebrate with an additional family member.

    New follower!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fall styles look wonderful! The costumes from last year are so sweet, I remember when my sister was that little. Apple cider.. yumm and your picture reminded me that I've never been pumpkin picking and that I maybe need to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall and LOVE Halloween! I love shopping the deals on decorations early, Joann fabrics/Michaels have great decor for cheap! Can't wait to plan costumes for this year.

    ReplyDelete