Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Pictures

 
 I just wanted to pop in real quick and post some pictures of my three loves. It is so fun to dress up little girls. Serena doesn't really let me pick out her outfits anymore, but at least the littest ones can't protest. ;)
 
The red dress Layla is wearing was a custom made dress that a friend gave us for her and Mariam is wearing an Old Navy dress handed down from Layla with a cardigan from Target. I made the headband. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed plenty of time with your loved ones!


3 comments:

  1. You have three beautiful girls! Merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your girls look absolutely gorgeous! I hope you and your family had a wonderful xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls look beautiful!! Lovely outfits :)!! Merry Christmas to your family :)!!

    ReplyDelete