Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Work & Play


I just realized it's almost March! Wow. Do the days seriously just go by faster and faster as you get older? Pretty soon it will be May when Layla will turn 2 (sniff....sniff) and I haven't even begun to plan her party. With three children and a business to run, most of my free time is spent on my business hence why I haven't planned to well thus far. I'll get on it though.

Recently I met with the boutique that carries some of my items to show the owner my latest which are burp cloths, and I was thrilled to find out that all of my bibs sold really well! The owner placed a bigger order this time so I have been busy sewing up a storm. I gave myself a deadline of having it all done by the end of this week, but I may run over into the next week. I also have more boutiques I plan on targeting so I've got a lot to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my site - how many calories do you burn walking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new project of burp cloths!! I love making them because they are so easy, but i don't sell them unless a friend wants them lol!!

    ReplyDelete