Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Baby/Toddler Wear

Last week I took all three girls shopping so we could pick out a few things for Serena's back to school wardrobe. We just stayed locally (didn't feel like dealing with mall crowds) and headed into Old Navy and The Children's Place. I bought Serena some clothes and accessories and found some great deals on a few items for Layla and Mariam.

I mean seriously. How cute are these?

{ Shoes}

These brown suede moccasin boots for baby were too precious to pass up. Especially since I have a hard time finding shoes for Mariam that actually stay on her feet. I also found this romper on clearance for Layla. 


After Old Navy we headed next door to The Children's Place where Serena found a backpack and some tops and I found a few more things for Layla and Mariam.

I don't normally buy the littlest ones graphic tee's but this long sleeve ruched sleeved top was calling my name.

{Top}

I thought it would look cute paired with the navy polka dot skirt I bought both Mariam and Layla.


I'm really liking navy and brown together especially with fall coming up. As much as I love pink, that's not all I put on the girls and even I get burnt out with it too. What colors are you liking for your children lately?



1 comment:

  1. I love all of this, but I may be a little obsessed with the moccs!

    ReplyDelete