Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Live your dream


One year ago today, I took in a deep breath and I launched FHJ Baby. It had been in the works for months before and August 21st 2012 was the day I chose to launch my website and announce it to all my friends in family. Never did I imagine all the wonderful things that would happen within a year, and all that I've accomplished. I'm truly grateful for each and every one of my customers, and for all my friends and family that have supported me. 

This is only the beginning and I can't wait to see what the coming years will bring. I posted more about how FHJ Baby came to be on my Facebook page if you'd like to check it out. For now, here are a few pictures from my very first photo shoot with my little Layla. To think I only started with five baby bibs!



Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, so exciting! And the bibs are way too cute :)

    xx
    Megan
    IG: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/currently-lovin_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's wonderful that you have been able to makes your dreams come true!!

    ReplyDelete