Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

When in doubt..wear pink

That belly!


I need to do Mariam's 12 months stats, but I will wait till after her wellness checkup next week. She has really blossomed this past month and I can't wait to see all that the future has in store for her this coming year. 

I would link up her adorable Carter's top and Target skirt, but they are hand me downs from little miss Layla. It's still so fun being able to reuse all of Layla's old clothes that she only wore for a short period of time. Speaking of Layla, you see that purple dress she's wearing in that first picture? Well that's all she wants to wear these days! At the house she likes to alternate between that dress, this nightgown with strawberries, and this maroon dress with a butterfly on it. She's going through a phase right now. It's cute...sometimes, but not when we need to go somewhere and I have to chase her down and struggle to change her. Yesterday when we went to the grocery store, I may or may not have just thrown some pajama pants under the dress, a coat and mismatched socks on her. She looked like a little bag lady but sometimes you just don't feel like having yet another battle with a screaming toddler. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment