Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Eve Recap


In about 2 minutes it's going to be January 2nd 2014. I should really be in bed considering I didn't go to sleep until 3:15am last night. Yawn...so sleepy, but I was up late anyways tonight working on orders. I thought I'd pop in with some pictures of the girls. I made a cute little glitter banner that I wanted them to take pictures with new years eve, but have you tried getting three girls to sit still and smile? It's not easy! This is pretty much the best of the bunch.


When I went to Target this past weekend, I couldn't pass up that adorable gold sweater and those maryjanes. The best part is that they are currently on clearance. I also bought a matching headband. The gold polka dot bib is a recent addition to the shop and they are selling quick! They are quite gorgeous if I do say so myself.;)

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment