Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

On courage

 
 

I saw this quote on a friend's instagram feed last week and it just spoke to me so I had to put it on the Facebook page for my shop. It's just so true and when I read it I said to myself "Yes! This is how I feel often." Sometimes as people we lack the courage to step outside our comfort zone that envelopes us like a warm cocoon, and sometimes being a parent comes with a big dose of guilt. There's guilt if you didn't spend enough time with your kids, or guilt if you work a 40 hour job away from home, or guilt if you got extra frustrated at your kids. The list can go on really. Every night when I think about something that went wrong a particular day, I do say to myself that tomorrow I will try again and I pray for more patience and to be a better mother.

I want to invite you guys to like my Facebook page for the shop over on the sidebar if you haven't already and join me there every Friday for some momfessions.

Have a great Monday!

 



1 comment:

  1. I love this quote and feel exactly that on most days. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete