Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

2 years in business!

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I started FHJ Baby while 8 months pregnant with baby number 3. It's been an amazing journey complete with joy, doubt, tears, laughter and sleepless nights. I couldn't have gotten here without the support of some awesome people, my wonderful customers and the grace of God.

I posted a video on my Facebook this past weekend with a few milestones and pictures if you want to check it out. A special thank you to all my readers here as well who have cheered me on or bought from my shop. I have a lot of great things in store for the business so stay tuned!


Also, we are having a labor day sale in the shop today and tomorrow. Get 25% off sitewide by using code: Lab25 at checkout.

Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment