Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Shop talk

This week has flown by! Here we are almost to the weekend again. Yay! Even though I stay home during the week, I look forward to when H is home all day on the weekends and we get to spend all day together. He also starts his vacation next week--which means we really have to pick our destination already if we plan on taking a little trip for our anniversary. We have seriously procrastinated. We sort of had it planned out already since we were going to stay at a gorgeous  mansion in San Miguel, Mexico owned by a friend of his, but plans have changed and now we are looking at Belize, or Cabo--or maybe just somewhere in the US. 

In other news, it's going to be pretty busy over here for the next 3 weeks as the biz is working with groopdealz.com for the next 5 days. On top of that, I've been trying to finish my latest collection that will be making it's debut next month. I'm really excited about it and we are having a photoshoot the first weekend of October. Between all this going on and a small vacation next week, I feel like I'm going to be under the gun. Hopefully it all works out. 


Have a great Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Groopdealz! I love your girl bibs. They are so beautiful! I wish I knew about them when Lily was a baby. If you would ever want to collaborate, I would love to do a review on my blog/instagram. I do have a very drooly baby boy in need of a stylish bib! There aren't too many of them out there!

    ReplyDelete