Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Recent purchases

Before we left the resort on Sunday, I stopped in one of their boutique's called "Bella's" because I noticed a royal blue top kept grabbing my attention every time I passed by it. Upon closer inspection, I saw that it was absolutely gorgeous and I had to have it. It was also marked down to 75% off. Score! I probably can't wear it till spring when it gets hot again but that's fine by me. I also have to take it in because it's a medium and I wear small or x-small. Once I got home, I also realized that it's from Whitney Port's clothing line Whitney Eve. I loved watching her in The Hills.




I couldn't find this color online, but I did find one in white on Swell.com. Over the weekend I also bought NYX's mineral setting powder and an elf brush. I've only used the setting powder once quickly so far so I can't give a good review on it, but I will be using it again soon and writing up a post about it. 


Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute dress! You'll have to post a picture of it on! I always liked Whitney too she seemed classy while still remaining fun. Those fashionista's those Hills girls.

    ReplyDelete