Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm still alive!



I hope you guys haven't written me off the blogosphere yet. I'm still here and kickin. Things have been crazy. So much has gone on. Trials and tribulations, but mixed in with a whole lot of love and blessings too. I have much to talk about, but I can't talk about it just yet. I hate to be vague. Lord knows I hate when people vague post on Facebook, blogs, or forums, but yet here I am--doing just that. 

Before any speculating begins, let me cross a few things off the list. The girls are happy and healthy, my husband is great, business is good, and I'm not pregnant. There, now that that's clear, can you believe it's almost the end of the year? I'm so ready for 2015. There's a lot of exciting things in store for my family and I and I can't wait to share them. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment