Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The evolution of the diaper bag


Then: Classy leather $248 Ralph Lauren tote.

Now: Flimsy canvas $5 Old Navy tote with the San Francisco bridge in a heart. (I've never even been to San Francisco.)

If you have more than 2 kids and they are 3 and under you probably know how just trying to get out of the house is a job! I used to pack all my things neatly in my RL tote before the straps got ruined from lugging all their things around, and these days I'm throwing random things that I think the kids might need in this Old Navy tote and hurrying them out of the house. 

Sometimes I don't even bring my purse too and just throw my wallet in there as long as the rest of the house is going in there. Vanity be damned. My shoulder hurts dagnabbit! I'm just bringing one bag. In all seriousness though, I will be looking for another bag soon. I need something with compartments so I'm not taking 10 minutes just to locate my keys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment