Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

10 Weeks



(Excuse the blurry, bathroom camera phone picture. This is my most recent 10 week bump shot.)

Here is weeks 7, 8 though. My belly apparently wastes no time as soon as it knows it's pregnant. Also, I finally dyed my hair 2 weeks ago. It was brasssyyy as you can see by my 7 week picture, but I'll do a follow up post on this next week. 


How far along? 10 weeks1 day.

Total weight gain: I'm not sure. My starting out weight for this pregnancy was 102 lbs.

Maternity clothes? No, but it is time for a belly band already and I like to wear comfy lounge or yoga pants throughout the day.

Stretch marks? Still too early in the game. I'm hoping I don't get any new ones. I have a few on the sides of my butt from my first pregnancy and one above my belly button from my 3rd pregnancy.

Sleep: It's hard to get comfortable at night. Not sure why at this point. Also I don't sleep through the night. Layla and Mariam are back in the habit of waking up and crawling into our bed in the middle of the night. Sometimes I'll take them back because 4 of us in a queen size bed is not comfortable, but sometimes I'm too tired to take them back to their room and have to sit there till they fall asleep.

Best moment this week: Ok you guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I think it's possible. Around 9 weeks and 5 days I started to feel the tiniest little flutters and bubbles. I know it sounds crazy, but they do already start kicking up a storm around 10 weeks. Also, I'm thin and my uterus has been tender since the beginning of this pregnancy. I think that's another reason I've been feeling movement already. I've had a few babies so I know what early movement feels like, but I've never felt movement this early. First time for everything I suppose.

Miss Anything? Having energy. Not being nauseous every day.

Movement: (See "best moment of the week question.")

Food cravings: None at this point, but I am loving pizza a lot these days.

Food aversions: Not much. Despite feeling nauseous all the time, I still enjoy food. Though smells hit me hard sometimes. My sense of smell is definitely heightened. 

Gender: Not sure yet.

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Tired every day, occasional dizzy spells in the morning. Nausea throughout the day. I'm still taking the diclegis nightly. 

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more and more.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment