Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

14 Weeks!




(Actually 14  weeks 4 days today)

Total weight gain: As of my last appointment at 12 weeks I hadn't gained any weight due to the nausea. 

Maternity clothes? I busted out one of my maternity shirts this past week, but most of my tops are flowy so I can get away with wearing them for awhile. Some shorts are getting a little snug around the waist.

Stretch marks? Still too early in the game.Nothing new to report here.

Sleep: Still waking up at least once a night either due to needing to use the restroom or one of the girls has come into our room.

Best moment this week: Hmm..Well I had a great week with the family. H was off work for a week and Serena was off school for Spring Break. We spent a lot of time outdoors doing different things. More on that later. 

Miss Anything? Having energy. Being able to go through the day without nausea.

Movement: It's been very subtle this week. I think I felt it more early on when I was around 11 weeks and my uterus was still tender.

Food cravings: Meh. I never know what I have a taste for. Thanks nausea! I do still love pizza though. 

Food aversions: Sometimes I'll be chewing chicken or meat and all of a sudden I'll want to throw up. Sometimes it's the texture. It's weird and happens randomly.

Gender: Not sure yet, but getting close to finding out. Next month!

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Tired every day. Random burping, occasional heartburn. Nausea.

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more and more and finding out what we are having. Just listened to the baby on my fetal doppler this morning and the heartrate was going strong at 168.

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment