Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

16 weeks pregnant!


(As of today I'm 16 weeks 4 days pregnant and these pictures are a week old from a mother daughter tea event we had.)

Total weight gain: As of my appointment last week, I put on 2 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? Just one maternity shirt I've been wearing. I've been having issues closing my shorts now so I use a hair tie.

Stretch marks? Still too early in the game.Nothing new to report here.

Sleep: Waking up either to use the restroom or one of the girls has come into our room. Some nights it takes me forever to fall back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Hmm...can't really pinpoint anything. I suppose it's getting an appointment scheduled to find out what we are having. 

Miss Anything? Having energy. Not using the restroom what feels like every 30 minutes.

Movement: I've been feeling a decent amount of movement this week. At times it tickles.

Food cravings: Sometimes it's fruit (rare though), sometimes pasta.

Food aversions: Nothing I can think of this week.

Gender: Not sure yet, but getting so close. We will know the last week of April! So excited

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Tired every day. Sometimes hard to catch my breath. 

Looking forward to: Finding out what we are having! I still think girl.

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment