Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

18 Weeks Pregnant!


(As of today 18 weeks 5 days)

Total weight gain: I don't have a scale at home so I have no idea but my pants don't feel tighter except in the belly area so I don't think I've gained much since my last appointment.  

Maternity clothes? Yes and no. I found an old stash of maternity shirts in a closet so I took those out and have been wearing a few.

Stretch marks? Still too early in the game.Nothing new to report here.

Sleep: I've been sleeping a little bit better these past 2 weeks. The girl's have been better about climbing into our room in the middle of the night. Part of the reason is Mariam has started to just climb into Serena's bed instead of ours. 

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby become more active. I could of sworn it had hiccups yesterday but it just seems so early to tell so maybe not. 

Miss Anything? Breathing like a normal person. I feel constantly out of breath this past week.

Movement: I've been feeling a decent amount of movement this week. 

Food cravings: Pretty much anything bad. Haha! Fried foods, candy.

Food aversions: Nothing I can think of this week.

Labor Signs: No thank goodness. Way to early for all that, but I've been feeling a lot of braxton hicks contractions. More when the girl's stress me out or I have to yell at them for fighting amongst each other.

Symptoms: A little indigestion, not much energy, getting winded fast.

Have a great Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy. I have been really toiling over the idea of having a 4th. You're definitely pushing me in that direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I hear a lot of people say online that what's a fourth baby when you already have 3 and that the transition is pretty easy haha. We'll see if they are right.

      Delete
  2. You are so cute pregnant! I remember following your blog years ago and knowing that you would be my mommy role model when I had babies of my own :) I love how you manage to combine a fabulous style and everyday glam with being an amazing mom! So excited for you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! You are so sweet. You are looking fantastic pregnant as well and I'm so happy for you!

      Delete