Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Darker hair and OOTD



I'm all about finding a great deal especially since I love shopping. When it was just Serena as an only child, I was more of a brand snob, but these days if it's cute I'm all for it. Wednesday I took the little ones to the park and in the afternoon when we picked up Serena from School, we had to run a few errands. We made a couple extra stops one which included Payless and while we went in for a pair of tennis shoes for Serena, I saw these adorable scalloped leopard flats for only $8! I couldn't pass that up and you can find them online and in store.

Onto something else that's recent. I dyed my hair Tuesday night because I've been getting more grey's and my hair had turned into a brassy mess again. If you see the pictures from my Easter post, you'll see what I'm talking about. I used a box dye from Clairol. I normally use Revlon, but I thought I'd give this one a try. The color I used was medium ash brown. 

So the verdict. I like the color and if it the dark gets on my nerves well at least it will fade fast, but the issue I had was it left my hair color uneven. If you look at the top two pictures you'll notice I've got like an ombre going on. H assures me it's not that noticeable, but I can tell. Oh well. I'm just going to leave it as is, I'll be dyeing my hair in a couple months again anyways and I don't want to damage it. You can't see the uneven parts in indoor lighting really.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Francis, I think your hair looks great! If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed anything uneven. Even now I am not sure if I see it.

    ReplyDelete