Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Events & Pregnancy fashion

This past weekend was full of events. By the time Sunday rolled around I was actually happy to be back in my yoga pants and ponytail. The weekend kicked off with the Boca Bacchanal which is a food and wine event benefiting the Boca historical heritage society. It was held at the Atlantic Aviation hanger in Boca and unfortunately it rained cats and dogs as soon as we arrived but that did not keep the crowd away, let me tell you. There was over 140 featured wines from world-renowned vintners and delicious by-the-bite specialties from over 30 South Florida restaurants. Guests were also able to experience private jet tours, chef demonstrations, car displays, fashion presentations from Saks Fifth Avenue and live entertainment. H and I had a great time and hope to attend next year. I also got to know a few bloggers which was fun. 

(Excuse the blurry phone pictures. Every time I move them to the computer they come out blurry.) 


The next morning Serena and I had a mother daughter tea and book discussion event at the library but I'll do a separate post on that. So Saturday evening in continuing the Boca Bacchanal event we attended a vintner dinner which was held at the homes of various Boca notables. The one we went to was held at the home of the president for the Boca Raton historical society. Her home was beautiful! Dinner was exquisite and the company was great. It's only too bad I didn't get to enjoy any of the wines, but maybe next time. 


Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment