Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Our Easter weekend





I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Ours was good. We started Saturday morning off by going to a nearby park for a small easter egg hunt with some of the families that live in the condos that we do. Said park is inhabited by that little alligator above which I thought was interesting. You'll see a lot of alligators in Florida! After the egg hunt we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch--I was craving salad! Then we came home and I took Serena to the pool.

Sunday morning was a bit of a fail. We tried to go to the 10:30 am mass and it was completely crowded. They wouldn't let anybody else in the church so we went to the "overflow mass" and that was crowded too. I feel like a bad catholic about it, but the girls and I left. I was pretty irritated that I got the girls ready and showed up early and there was still no room. Next time I guess I better get there an hour early. I did stop at a nearby park to get some Easter pics and then we came back home to pick up H and Mariam and go to the beach. The rest of the evening was spent playing with the girls and getting some work done.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment