Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Pregnancy exercise

I have seriously been slacking in the exercise department. For the first two and a half months I felt horrible. The nausea and fatigue were terrible! So yes I had a good excuse, but for the past few weeks I have been feeling pretty good. I'm still constantly tired but it's more the girls waking me up in the middle of the night. 

I've probably been exercising only once a week, but I am on my feet pretty much all day and do chase after the girls a lot. That definitely does help keep me fit, but I know it's not good enough. I keep on trying to find the motivation but it's hard. I picked up a cute Mondetta training top last week and putting it on with my yoga pants did help. Isn't the power of a cute outfit interesting? Yesterday the family and I went on a 3 mile walk for the 2015 Broward heart walk and it was nice to get a good boost for the week. Today I'm going to try and squeeze in at least 30 minutes of exercise.


Love the criss-cross back!


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment