Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Beach babe

These days I hardly spend on myself. When you have 3 girls and one on the way most of the fun money tends to go towards them and I'm ok with that. Another thing is, I'm really really picky! I can walk into a mall easily and come out with nothing. 

On Monday I ordered this adorable bathing suit from Forever 21 after trying on the bottoms in store Friday night. As with all my other pregnancies my bottom starts growing in the second trimester. I normally wear smalls but I have to size up to mediums now. My bikinis are getting too small and since we are at the beach at least every other weekend, I definitely need something I'm comfortable in. Hopefully the top fits ok because I didn't see it in store. 

{Ruffle Bikini / Forever21}

I have a bikini from Forever21 and I've been pleased with the quality so I don't think there will be an issue. This is the one I currently have but in mint,

 {Cutout Bikini / Forever21}


I also bought this gorgeous white chiffon dress from Sheinside.com. I've never purchased anything from this site before but it reminds me of Forever21. I don't remember who I saw wearing this dress, but I saw it on Instagram a week ago and knew I had to have it. I love maxi dresses! Especially while pregnant. I'm thinking of doing some maternity photos in this dress. 


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment