Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

We are having a.......


baby girl!!

I know almost everyone thought....or hoped that it would be a boy, but it looks like we are just destined to have a house full of girls. We are happy with whatever we are blessed with.

When we went for our ultrasound the little lady didn't want to cooperate and for a few seconds we were thinking boy because we saw something, but we ended up getting a clear picture that it is in fact a girl. We also get to have another more in depth ultrasound next week and hopefully I'll get some pictures this time. 

This past weekend the family and I went to Mounts Botanical Gardens in West Palm Beach and took some pictures to share with our family and friends. The park is a hidden gem and Saturday was just beautiful outside. The beautiful balloon tassel was provided by Love Pretty Details and I absolutely loved it! The tissue garland was already assembled and all I had to do was tie it on the balloon after I had it blown up with helium. So easy and so fun! I made the mistake of not putting enough helium in the balloon since it's supposed to be bigger, but it still came out great. Take a look at their shop for gorgeous handmade party decor.


Excited to add another little girl to this bunch!



Etsy shop: Love Pretty Details
Follow on Instagram: @Loveprettydetails

Have a great Tuesday!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just read your post at modern Boca mom! I used to follow your blog all the time through Veronika's blushing and did not realize you live in Boca now! I live here as well and have a 2 year old daughter:)

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how neat! Glad you found me Sandra. We are loving Boca. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your baby girl! I am very excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete