Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette Review



Two weeks ago Serena and I ran to the mall one Friday evening for a little one on one daughter/mommy time, and while I wasn't on the hunt for anything in particular, I've been big on adding a little more glow to my every day makeup. I love the beachy bronzy look--though I'm not that great at it. I looked at a few products at Macy's and saw that Lancome was having one of their specials were if you buy $35 worth of product, you get a free tote and free products.

I settled on a contour, blush, highlighter duo and I'm loving it. Normally these type of deals where you get product free, I feel like the colors aren't that great and they don't match my skin tone, but I loved them this time. I have been using all the products and I also really like the night cream.


{Peche Savvy All-in-one contour, blush & highlighter}

I went a little (ok a lot) heavy handed on the definicils mascara (oops) , but here is yesterday's face wearing the pink and gold eye shadow, the kohl black eyeliner, and the contour, blush and highlighter duo. I guess I need to apply more makeup for it to show up better on camera. It feels like a decent amount, but then it's hard to see. It shows up more on my cell phone.


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment