Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dressing room files

The girls and I headed into the mall today after my OB appt and I couldn't resist popping into Nordstrom to try on a dress I had seen on Instagram a few weeks back. I've been on the hunt for a stretchy casual dress that fits the bump and I found it in this Leith body-con dress.

(Sorry for the grainy phone pics, they always look blurry when I send them to my email to upload)



I also tried on two other dresses. They didn't make the cut, but they are really cute. The black ruched dress was really comfortable but the ivory boho dress made me look huge in person.





Another item I bought was this Betsey Johnson terry robe. It's super soft and I was in desperate need of a new robe. 



Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment