Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Second Rocksbox Set


I received my second Rocksbox set a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to sharing some pictures. If you want to read my first review, you can read it here.

In this set I received a Kristine Lily black quartz ring, a Sharp 9 crystal collar necklace, and Kendra Scott Francie earrings. Let's start with the earrings. I loved them and was thrilled to finally be able to try a pair of Kendra Scott earrings. They felt durable and classy and while I didn't have the opportunity to wear them that often this past month, they were my favorite jewelry item in the set. The crystal collar necklace is a stunning piece to look at, but I must confess I didn't wear it at all. It's not really my style and didn't see where I could incorporate it in my current wardrobe. The Kristine Lily ring was cute but felt very lightweight and wasn't used that often as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in my third Rocksbox set and I'll be sure to share what was included.

Want to try Rocksbox for FREE?

Use this code: fhjbabyxoxo

Get your first month absolutely free!

https://www.rocksbox.com/

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment