Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

What's in my hospital/diaper bag


With my last baby, H gifted me with a Ralph Lauren tote which I loved to use as a diaper bag, but the thin straps ended up getting frayed towards the top. Over the past year I've been using various canvas or nylon bags. Just something I could throw a change of clothes in and diapers and wipes. Now with a new baby coming and more gear to carry, it was time to get a new durable bag. I love scallops and bows so I did a search online for a scalloped bag and found this gorgeous Betsey Johnson purse at Nordstrom Rack for half off. It's very roomy, has sturdy straps and also has a bag within it. It's sold out online at Nordstrom Rack but there are various sites online where you can find it. 

This week I started packing my things for delivery. I can't believe we're 3-4 weeks away from meeting our sweet new baby! I definitely have mixed emotions this time. I'm anxious to meet her and also a little sad that her time in the womb where I feel her little movements is coming to an end.


I haven't included everything in the bag yet that I plan on bringing but this is what I have so far:

Cotton muslin swaddle: Little Unicorn
Toiletry bag: Forever21
Ivory lace sleeper: Nordstrom
Bow hospital hat: Unique Kidz c/o
Ruffled onesie & burp cloth: Made by me
Ruffled trim terry robe: Nordstrom

The other things I plan on bringing that aren't packed yet are a few snacks, my camera, baby socks, phone charger, makeup, trial size toiletries, undergarments and something for me to wear home.


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment