Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Shop talk


Besides baby girls, most of you all know I also design baby accessories here and ever so often I like to update on the latest happenings. Earlier in the year I thought about taking a short maternity break when the baby came but as the months went by and new opportunities came along, that ship has now sailed away. September is going to be a big month for my business and I'm really excited about it!

I was thrilled to see that one of my products was featured in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine again (2015 Fall Buyer's Guide this time)


I've also been a part of more fabulous blog reviews and have gotten the attention of some really big companies. I wish I could name drop, and while I can't just yet, I'll be sure to talk about it when the time is right. Perhaps some of the most exciting news for me is that the first maternity accessory design is finally finished! It was a long process and a lot of going back and forth with the manufacturer but I think we finally got it just right. I'm currently looking for a first or second trimester pregnant blogger to model them. Hopefully I find someone quick so we can get the ball rolling. Here are a few pictures of some new and upcoming releases.


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment