Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ava is a month and life lately.



What in the world?! A month? How did that happen? It feels like we just brought Ava home from the hospital. I think it's gone by even faster because we have enjoyed every minute with her. She is amazing and though she has her fussy hours, she's still by far easier than the others were. This morning was a bit of an epic disaster. She refused to be put down today without crying all morning. i barely had any breakfast this morning and when it hit 10:30 am and I was getting ready to get everyone ready to pick up Layla from school, I realized that we had washed Ava's carseat cover last night and didn't put it back. I just could not figure it out and the time was creeping closer and closer to have to leave to pick up Layla. Ava was screaming her head off becuase I had put her down and I just didn't know what to do at that point. I called my husband at work crying. Thankfully it was no big deal for him to leave to pick up Layla from school. He brought her home, had lunch with us, put the carseat cover on and then left. Right now the girls are finally napping (though I fully expect Ava to wake up any second) and things are quiet. I can normally keep things together, but that's if I'm running a tight ship and have everything planned out. It has to be this way or everything goes to hell in a hand basket. Not being prepared in having the carseat all ready to go threw everything off as you can see.

Anyways, every day brings something new and even on days like this, I'm so thankful for another baby girl that was put into our lives. There's never a dull moment, though I could do without the many temper tantrums that Mariam has. Phew! This girl tries my patience for sure! She's very unreasonable and when she wants something she will pester you until she gets it, or at least gets sent to her room because she won't stop. 


With this new addition, it has given me less time to work on things but business is still trucking along as usual and going fine. I'm excited about some new products in the shop and a few different flash sale sites I'm scheduled with this year. Currently we are on Brickyardbuffalo.com and the deal runs for 3 days. You can check out what we have on sale here.





1 comment:

  1. Where are those adorable cat leggings from?

    ReplyDelete