Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

The many faces of Ava


Oh hello blog. It's been about a week since I've last updated, but I just can't get enough of this little squish! This poor blog always gets put on the back burner when things get hectic. I feel like I've been a one trick pony on subjects lately and just talking about the kids, but I take a lot of pictures of them and they are the fastest and easiest subjects to write about. They are my whole life so yes obviously they would take up the majority of my blog. I'd love to share more DIY projects, recipes and tutorials but there just isn't much time these days with a newborn. I'll just have to wait a little bit longer to get back to that. These girls are just growing so fast. Mariam turned 3 last week (future post), Serena is turning 13 this week and Ava will be 2 months as well!


2 comments:

  1. As a mommy of 3 (ages 4, 2 and 1) I totally feel you and get where you're at! Happy birthday to Mariam and Serena!

    ReplyDelete