Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

A date with my memi

I've been trying to come in here and blog all week, but it's been one hell of a week. Mainly the kind where you aren't getting any sleep and can hardly speak in coherent sentences. Ava was having the worst sleeping patterns in the history of all my babies. She got her first cold and I spent most of the week only getting 3-4 hours of sleep for 5 nights straight. It wasn't even 3 hours straight. Oh no. That was 3 hours broken up. It was really really hard. You can currently understand my writing because thankfully she broke the streak Friday night and appears to be back to just waking up 3 times a night. Due to a now lowered immune system from lack of sleep and the cold that was circulating amongst the girls, yours truly now has a cold. Great. 

I didn't start writing just to complain, so on to the topic at hand. Mariam. I'm trying my best to start giving the girls more one on one time. A few weeks ago I took #3 Mariam to Morikami Gardens here in Boca. Ava came too, but she pretty much slept the whole time in here stroller. It was nice but Mariam's main concern when we got there was wondering where the snacks are. I came ill prepared this time so we settled on some Japanese fruit chews from the gift shop. There is a cafe on the premises but the line was insanely long and we did already have lunch. The weather was beautiful that day and all in all we had a pretty good time.


Have a great week. I'm off to catch some zzz'ss

No comments:

Post a Comment