Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Settling in...

Today is the first Monday at the new house where it's just Mariam and Ava with me. H is back at work after a 2 week vacation and Layla and Serena are at school now. The house is nice and quiet at the moment and it's nice. I'm loving it here! My stress level has gone down considerably in these last two weeks. We also had friends come in from Houston and stay for 3 days and it was fun. Gave us a much needed break. We ate out a lot, went to Palm Beach, took the kids to the zoo, saw some sights. 

Today I plan on unpacking the rest of the girls clothes, tackling a few boxes in my room and working on my business. I've got to plan my calendar and get some sewing done. We still have a lot to do in the house and we've got a mountain full of boxes in the Florida room. Slowly but surely...


Just some phone pics I've taken in the last 2 weeks. I need to find the cord for my camera. 

Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment