Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Bedroom progress!


Floral comforter{Here}
Metallic heart sheets {Here}
White curtain rod {Here}
Chandelier {Here}
Dream Big gold foil print {Here}
Faux sheepskin rug {DIY here
Room paint color / Behr Hollyhock {Here}
White falling leaf curtians {HomeGoods}

It took forever, but I finally found the perfect curtains for Serena's room and I've scoured the internet looking for something similar online, but not having much luck. I bought them 2 weeks ago from HomeGoods so they should still have them in store. They are just adorable! Can I just say though that finding the perfect curtains is hard and finding them at the right price is tricky too! Our last house had custom drapes and plantain shutters that came with the house, so I never had to worry about window dressings. Our new house pretty much needs a complete overhaul on window coverings except for a few windows. I definitely see myself going back to HomeGoods for more curtains and decor. This room isn't done yet but it's getting there!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment