Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Just what the doctor ordered....Sweet Therapy by Kim!


When I was planning Layla's enchanted fairy garden party, I came across a few cake pictures online that I fell in love with. I settled on a few inspiration cake pictures and then set on the task to find a local baker in Boca Raton. A few people on a south Florida mom's Facebook group recommended Sweet Therapy by Kim so I decided to reach out to her. It was short notice but Kim was able to accommodate my request and let me just say, I was blown away by her perfectionism and creativity! Picking up the cake was seriously the highlight of my day--it was so beautiful!

This past Saturday we had the party and despite all the other decor I had, it was the focal point. All of our guests loved it. I was almost afraid to cut into it. Layla had requested chocolate and the whole cake was actually edible, The flavor was delicious. I had one guest comment that it tasted like a delicious family recipe their grandmother used to make. The cake was more than enough to feed everybody and we got to bring some home. I may or may not have been enjoying a small slice nightly with a tall glass of milk. 


If you are in South Florida and in need of a baker check out Sweet Therapy by Kim. You won't be disappointed. I definitely plan on using her again for Ava's 1st birthday in a few months.

I'll be doing a couple more posts on Layla's party details so be sure to check back.

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments: