Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Favorite off the shoulder tops



I've always loved strapless and cold shoulder tops and it's no secret off the shoulder tops are hot this season. I've been terrible lately about shopping for myself and I guess that's how it is when you have 4 girls. We'll go the the store and I usually end up buying them something. My vice lately has been comfort foods and drinks like chocolate, wine or Pepsi. Not healthy, but it calms me down after a stressful day with the kids. It could be in my head, but it makes me feel better. 

Two weeks ago I scoured the internet for some off shoulder tops. Being the frugal mom I've been lately, I also wanted to find them at a good price. I found three tops I fell in love with at NY& Co. I hardly ever shop there but I will be shopping there more often. Here are the tops I bought which are still on sale. I've tried the other two on and the fit is great and they are adorable. I will note that the off shoulder tops do ride up if you move your arms above your head. The one shoulder top also runs big. I bought an x-small and it fits almost like a medium. I'll need to take the side in. 






Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment