Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sweet summer top


Soooo originally this top I made was supposed to be for Mariam, but it came out too big, so now it's Layla's. (ah the beauty of having 4 girls. ) I have a love/hate relationship with sewing clothes. One, I do things the hard way. I don't use patterns for any clothes I do for the girls. I simply eyeball the design I have in mind and go for it. I prefer making accessories because I like quick results. My patience is a work in progress. 

I do a lot of DIY projects and I wish I could more tutorials but it's too hard with the children. When I do things, I have to move quickly and stopping to photograph the whole process and then write the post takes for-ever! I promise I'll still continue to document some tutorials for you guys--I just can't do it for all my projects at this current stage in my life.


I also made a few hand towels for the kitchen. So easy. I bought some terry cloth at my local fabric store. Cut it to the size I wanted, serged the longest sides and then added a trim of my choice on both ends. A great simple way to add your own style to your kitchen or bathroom. 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment