Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Ten classy books your little one needs.


It's never to early to start reading to your baby and these days there are a ton of adorable hardback books that not only are fun to read to your little one, but make great decor as well. I love to read and enjoy reading to my kids. Reading about some of my favorite icons, cities, and inspirational people makes it that much more fun! A few years back I bought a few classics for my girls such as "Pride & Prejudice" from Baby lit and recently I discovered the "little people big dreams" series.


Here is a round-up of my favorite classy books for little ones! 


All of these books can be find on Amazon.com

Have a great Monday! I don't know about you all but I'm finding myself in survival mode with less than two weeks before school starts. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bit for sharing these books with us I mean the collection. And you know what even I'm also a writer at assignment help London where I help students in their assignments so if you ever need any help then without any hesitation you can contact me . And yes one more thing keep updating us with these novels so that I can share this with my little sister who is fond of reading such novels .

    ReplyDelete