Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Boots! Mini style


I've always adored little boots on babies, but as my own got older, it wasn't their first shoe to gravitate too once they started choosing for themselves. That is until I had Mariam. She loves boots and will wear them with any type of outfit. I think it's adorable! I think they're good for her too because she likes to get messy, though I do try to discourage her from playing outside with them too long. Sometimes I just let her. Depends if I feel like having a fight on my hands. 



There's that fiery spirit we all know and love!....uh most of the time....Like every time except when she's throwing a tantrum.

The tassel boots are from Target which I don't think they carry anymore, and the most recent tan boots--that look like the target ones are from Gymboree bought during their tax free weekend sale. They were $5.98. I kid you not. The sale was that good! I even bought Ava a pair. They are still on sale too but at $9.99. Snag yourself a pair here!

A few more you might love! 

Butterfly pink boot {Here}


Black ankle boots {here}


Brown riding boot {here}

Navy bootie {here}

Star camel boot {here}


Happy shoe shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment